Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Lesson well learned.

So i went to the dentist today, found out that because i stalled in the past 2 years ago now i need to have much more stuff done. So spent about a good hour and a half today just starting one of two root canals, might have to get all my wisdom teeth pulled out, and also gotta clean my teeth a lot. The dentist is really chill and nice though. It's a female which makes it way better because male dentist are just straight up mean when they deliever the news, so she was very nice when she told me that i have to come back once a week for the next two months...The lesson i learned today is DO NOT STALL SOMETHING JUST BECAUSE YOU DONT WANT TO DO IT. I guess it's really my fault for all this but i'm just going to have to deal with it and at least the girl helpers are really nice to so it's a good atmosphere to be in when i'm getting pwned lol =P so yeah, thanks for reading.



-Paul Lem.

No comments:

Post a Comment